Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is a flavorful and satisfying one (crock) pot meal!
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 14 1⁄2 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 16 ounces garden fresh gourmet jack's special medium salsa
- 1 1⁄4 ounces chili-o seasoning (or taco seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 15 1⁄2 ounces great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 1⁄2 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 1⁄2 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (no need to thaw)
- 6 ounces Mexican rice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup tbsps fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cups colby cheese, shredded
- In crock pot, stir together cream of chicken soup and chicken broth until smooth. Stir in salsa, Chili-O, cumin, garlic, and chilies until well mixed. Gently stir in beans. Place chicken in crock pot and use a spoon push to the bottom.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks in the crock pot.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Just before serving, stir in prepared rice, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Serve with cheese sprinkled on top.