Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Chili
Easy slow cooker recipe the whole family will love.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 35mins
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (2 if you want more heat)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- chives (to garnish)
- sour cream, if desired
- Place chicken thighs (mine were frozen) in bottom of 5 quart slow cooker.
- Mix rotel, diced tomatoes and chili seasoning. Pour over chicken.
- Place chopped onions over tomato mixture.
- Pour both cans of ranch beans on top.
- Cook on low until chicken is tender.
- Shred chicken and return to pot for remainder of cooking time.
- Garnish with chives, shredded cheese and sour cream if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation