Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Prep Time:10 min Start to Finish:8 hr 10 min Makes:2 servings
- 1⁄2 lb beef stew meat
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancream condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot cooked noodles or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- In 2 1/2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soup, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Stir sour cream into beef mixture.
- Serve over noodles.
I made this for Hubby and I, We had noodles with it and we loved it. I used round steak cut up and it worked great. This is one that will be made again.