Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy meal for a busy day.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless beef round steak, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 ounce onion and mushroom soup mix
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Combine flour and seasonings in a slow cooker. Place meat on top; toss to coat. Add mushroom soup, wine or broth and soup mix; stir until blended. Add mushrooms and stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on LOW for 6 to 7 hours, until meat is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and cover and cook until heated through.
- Serve over egg noodles, if desired.
This was a terrific and easy receipe to follow. I plan to make this over and over and over!
This is a great Slow Cooker Recipe that I will keep and make again and again. It's easy and really tasty. So many times I have found a recipe that sounds good for a slow cooker ends up tasteless, not this one! The addition of the extra seasonings in this recipe really makes work. I added one chopped medium onion and 1/3 cup Ketchup too because that is in my stove top version. Thanks so much for posting this recipe!!!