- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless beef round steak, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 ounce onion and mushroom soup mix
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and seasonings in a slow cooker. Place meat on top; toss to coat. Add mushroom soup, wine or broth and soup mix; stir until blended. Add mushrooms and stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on LOW for 6 to 7 hours, until meat is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and cover and cook until heated through.
- Serve over egg noodles, if desired.