Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Comes from a day when all there was was frozen vegetables and some steaks thawed.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1 lb round steak, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer vegetables, onion, spicies and tomatoes with juice and beef broth in slow cooker. Cover, cook on low 2 1/2 hours.
- Add beef, sprinkle with garlic, pepper and paprika. Cover, cook 2 hours.
- Stir in tomato paste. Add pasta and cheese. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until cheese melts.