- 1133.98 g beef stew meat, cut into bite sized cubes
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced small
- 3 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 (793.78 g) can sauerkraut, undrained
- 2 (793.78 g) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1419.54 ml beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef cubes, onion, diced potatoes, sliced carrots, sauerkraut and diced tomatoes in the slowcooker; mix around.
- Pour all remaining ingredients over top.
- Cover slowcooker and cook on low for about 7 hours.
- Remove bay leaf, stir well and then serve.