Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really good cookies.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups skor toffee pieces (10 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together margarine, both sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in Skor bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, then remove cookies to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
These cookies are amazing! People at my house, my church and my workplace polished them off every time. Adjustments: used 3/4 cups of brown sugar only. No granulated. Used butter instead of margarine; same amount.
oh my goddd these cookies are like heaven. melt in you mouth goodness. in my oven the cookies were done at 8 minutes. they come out of the oven looking puffy then flatten down into thin cookies. they are so goood. by far best skor cookie recipe out there.
hahahha im eating one right nowww mmmmmm mmm good
my husband's favorite - i think this recipe was on the back of the bag at one point...