MMMmmmmm....Skor bars (Or Heath bars if you can't find Skor)! These are easy and delicious with lots of Skor pieces that melt in your mouth.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together,set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Mix in Skor pieces by hand.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes until set but not brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and transfer to rack.
Not that bad. Terribly sweet. I was unsure about the sugar measurements. Was it 1 cup in the batter...and then reserve 1 cup to roll in? or is it really 2 cups in the batter? If that's the case, then I would definitely definitely lessen the sugar amount. It's a huge recipe and would do good for a cookie exchange.
YUM YUM YUM. These are a nice chewy sweet cookie. Love the skor bits in them Definite keeper. Plus they keep really well in a cookie jar IF they last. LOL Made for Aus/ NZ swap # 32
These are excellent cookies. Baked them for 10 minutes and they were nice and chewy.