1/7 Photos of Skor Bar Sugar Cookies
MMMmmmmm....Skor bars (Or Heath bars if you can't find Skor)! These are easy and delicious with lots of Skor pieces that melt in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together,set aside.
- 3In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- 4Add vanilla and eggs and beat until smooth.
- 5Add flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- 6Mix in Skor pieces by hand.
- 7Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- 8Place on cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- 9Bake about 10-12 minutes until set but not brown.
- 10Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and transfer to rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skor Bar Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.7
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g