No Bake Skor Bars
photo by Dine Dish
- Ready In:
- 1 (250 g) box Ritz crackers
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (225 g) package Skor English toffee bits (baking aisle next to the chocolate chips)
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- Dump Ritz crackers into food processor and grind finely or crush finely with a rolling pin.
- Mix with Skor bits and can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Store in refrigerator and cut into small squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an educational assistant at a High School in Oakville. I have 2 teenage boys with huge appetites.