Recipe by Porfavorcorona
A quick and easy one dish dinner.You can vary the ingredients depending on what you like on your pizza.
Top Review by billikers
This was yummy and so easy to make that I in fact did not make it - my boyfriend did! We only added pepperoni to ours. I would prefer a bit more cheese but it was delicious anyway. We will be making this again. Thank you!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- onion, chopped (optional)
- mushroom, sliced (optional)
- green pepper, chopped (optional)
- black olives, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook ground beef in a large ovenproof or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until brown and crumbly.
- Drain well; return beef to skillet.
- Add marinara sauce and optional veggies to beef in skillet; mix well.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over top.
- Unroll pizza dough.
- Spread dough over top of beef mixture and mozzarella in skillet.
- Trim with scissors to fit dough just inside skillet.
- Discard excess dough.
- Sprinkle top of dough with Parmesan.
- Bake casserole in skillet until crust is brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven; let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.