1/1 Photo of Skillet Pierogies, Kielbasa and Cabbage Casserole
This is a true comfort meal that my family loves. You could also use the mini pierogies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large head cabbage, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs kielbasa, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) box potato and cheddar pierogies, boiled according to package directions
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste (a combination of white and black pepper is good also)
- 1Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; add cabbage and onion and saute until tender, stirring often and being careful not to burn.
- 2Add kielbasa and cover with lid, cooking for about 10 minutes.
- 3Add pierogies and stir gently to mix.
- 4Season to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Pierogies, Kielbasa and Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 821.3
- Calories from Fat 627
- Total Fat 69.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 173.1 mg
- Sodium 1795.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato and cheddar pierogies