4 hrs 15 mins
This can feed 4, but we are pigs so its just 2. This could also be put in a crockpot and cooked on the low setting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut sirloin into serving portions.
- 2Brown steak in the olive oil then remove from the pan.
- 3Add the flour and any additional oil to pan to make a roux, stir for a minute.
- 4Add water, onion soup, and bouillon stirring until combined.
- 5Add garlic and pepper to taste.
- 6Allow to simmer until slightly thickened.
- 7Add the mushrooms and sirloin.
- 8Cover the pan and place in a slow oven (275 degrees) for 3 to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sirloin Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (1181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1474.8
- Calories from Fat 827
- Total Fat 91.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.3 g
- Cholesterol 456.3 mg
- Sodium 2158.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 132.9 g