Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple to make. I make my own pudding from scratch, and I think it makes it so much more YUMMY.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (1 c. if you like it really sweet)
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (16 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 6 -7 bananas (sliced)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle brand)
- Mix sugar and eggs together.
- Add salt, 2 tbs cornstarch and milk.
- Bring to a boil over med high heat, stirring constantly until thick,approx 15 minutes. (If you do not stir constantly it will scorch).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Let cool in refrigerator.
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk with electric mixer till smooth.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture. Mix with the pudding.
- In a 9x13-inch pan, line with wafers and enough bananas to cover wafers.
- Add half the pudding mixture. Repeat the wafers, bananas and pudding. Top with the other half of the Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!