- 6 ounces liverwurst
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cream cheese and liverwurst to room temperature. ( Makes it easier to blend).
- Blend liverwurst and 1/2- 4 ozs. cream cheese with minced onion and 4 shakes of worchestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Put on plate and shape into a ball.
- Cover with food wrap and chill until firm.
- Blend remaining cream cheese with 2 teaspoons of mustard and spread over pate to form a covering over the entire ball.
- Serve well chilled with crackers.