Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Something quick, easy, and super tasty!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion (or 1/2 c chopped fresh onion)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Thaw and drain the spinach.
- Mix spinach, onion and sour cream.
- Place in greased casserole dish.
- Cover (layer!) with grated cheese, fresh bread crumbs, and parm.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Delicious way to prepare spinach! I made half the recipe and used fresh spinach that I wilted in the microwave first. Loved the crunchy cheesy topping on this. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
I cut the recipe in half and followed the directions otherwise. Very, very good. I did use fresh onions and DH is ready to have this again. Thank you. Served with Autumn Cider Herbed Salmon#324903 and Hasselback Potatoes#273817. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
What a great spinach side dish. Very easy to prepare too. I used fresh diced onions. The cheese and breadcrumbs makes an excellent topping. Thanks for sharing this, Stacey in Toledo!