Apricot Salad Dressing
photo by januarybride
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves (original recipe called for only 1)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (I used cider vinegar with great results)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (I used canola oil with great results)
- Mix together first 5 ingredients.
- Whisk in olive oil and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!