Raspberry Walnut Vinagrette Salad Dressing
photo by christymarsh
- Ready In:
- 1 cup raspberry jam (sweetened with fruit juices, no sugar added)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup walnut oil
- Combine the jam, water, and vinegar together, slowly add the oil while whisking constantly until well blended. Salt to taste.
- This will taste best if given time for the flavors to meld, but it is still very good immediately after making!
- Serving size 2 Tablespoons or 1 ounce.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a homemaker who loves to cook.