Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple feta salad with tomatoes and olives. Could easily substitute fresh Greek olives of your choice for the canned black olives. Rest of recipe is easily tweakable to ones own taste (extra cheese, tomatoes, etc.). Serving size is a guess depending on how big one likes their salad (and how much you tweak other ingredients!) :)
- 3 -4 roma tomatoes, each cut into about 8 pieces
- 1 (375 ml) canwhole pitted black olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place tomato chunks on plate. Cover with olives and basil and feta cheese. Mix oil & vinegar together and drizzle over top of salad.
- Serve at room temperature for maximum flavour.
Very simple salad that was great for dinner and the leftovers were also great for lunch. Great flavors. Thanks iewe :) Made for ZWT9
Simple and tasty! I enjoyed all the taste and flavor of this salad. Thanks iewe! Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag in the cooking games forum.
So few ingredients, so much flavor! This was a wonderful accompaniment to the Pastitsio I served tonight. Made for the X-tra Hot Dishes.