Like this simple but very tasty salad. Sometimes I add crumbled feta and/or black olives.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, maybe a bit more
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Mix everything together, add salt and pepper, taste or it needs more olive oil.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for an hour (optional).
- Serve with the lemon wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation