Moroccan Pasta Salad With Chicken
photo by Andi Longmeadow Farm
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, yolk discarded, & white diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can peas, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons sliced black olives (optional)
- Mix the olive oil, mayo, & spices together in a small bowl.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a large bowl. Then stir the mayo mixture in with the pasta.
- Serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
One of my top ten faves of 2009! I simply adored this. Seriously easy, absolutely the best taste, and everything was on hand. Followed this exactly, loved the used of black olives, peas, and hard boiled egg white. I used frozen peas as the reviewer did previously to me, and added 1/4 of a green pepper. The pepper was out on the counter, and I tried to resist, but the green pepper lept into the bowl. A real winner here! Made for *Everyday is a Holiday * Decembre 2009
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.