Simple Avocado Salad
I wanted something quick and easy to serve with enchiladas and wouldn't require cooking, so I put together this simple salad. We really enjoyed it and hope you do too.
- Ready In:
- 1 avocado, pitted & halved
- 1 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice avocado and tomato into 1/4" thick slices.
- Arrange on a serving plate, alternating tomato slices with one or two avocado slices.
- Scatter with sweet onion and cilantro.
- Make dressing by combining olive oil, lime juice, cumin, and salt and pepper and shaking or whisking until well mixed.
- Drizzle dressing over avocado and tomato.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation