1/2 Photos of Simple Cincinnati Chili
This is a simple recipe without a long list of ingredients, but it produces a rich, satisfying chili. My kids love this chili better than regular chili!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package mild chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces about 4 cups cooked spaghetti, cooked
- 1Cook ground beef in large saucepan until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add chili seasoning, cinnamon, beans and tomato sauce.
- 3Add water to bring to correct consistency.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Serve over spaghetti, topped with cheddar and onions.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Cincinnati Chili
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 951.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix