Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This comes from the chef at Cantone's, an Italian restaurant in Harrisburg, PA. I haven't made it, but have tried it and it is delish! Prep and cook times are a guess.
- 1 lb tri-colored tortellini
- 2 lbs shrimp
- 2 lbs scallops
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 -2 shallot, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb snow pea pods
- 2 ounces dry white wine (Chablis or chardonnay)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces madeira wine
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 spring onions, finely minced
- 1 ounce smoked mozzarella cheese
- Sear shrimp and scallops in olive oil.
- Add garlic, shallots, sliced red pepper, snow pea pods, white wine, Dijon mustard, Madeira wine and the cream.
- Stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, cook Tortellini according to package directions, then drain.
- Pour shrimp and scallop mixture over the Tortellini.
- Top with smoked mozzarella and spring onions.