Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A quick and tasty meal for one.
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, drained sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- 3 ounces shrimp, cooked
- 3⁄4 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and parsley.
- Place in small microwavable dish. Top with cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley or cilantro.
This was delicious! It was so simple and easy! I'm definitely going to make this again. Thanks for a great recipe! :)
What a wonderful dish! This is quick, easy and so full of flavor. I used fresh mushrooms sauteed with butter and garlic. I also used raw shrimp and added them to the skillet with the mushrooms, cooking them on both sides; then followed the recipe after that (although I did use less cheese). This recipe is perfect if there is leftover rice or shrimp around - it will not taste like "leftovers". I look forward to making this again! Made for Fall 08 PAC.