1/3 Photos of Shrimp Scampi Stuffed Mushroom Caps
A garlic butter sauced shrimp curls inside each mushroom cap. The whole cap is served atop a slice of baguette to catch the wonderful garlic butter and mushroom juices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside for another use.
- 3Set mushroom caps on baking sheet and curl one shrimp in each cap.
- 4Blend butter, garlic and parsley together in a small bowl; with a rubber spatula, place the butter blend into a pastry bag or use a plastic baggie and clip off a small corner; you could also just use your clean fingers & a small spoon to fill the caps.
- 5Pipe 2/3 t into each cap.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- 7Serve atop a slice of baguette.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Scampi Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g