Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A garlic butter sauced shrimp curls inside each mushroom cap. The whole cap is served atop a slice of baguette to catch the wonderful garlic butter and mushroom juices.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside for another use.
- Set mushroom caps on baking sheet and curl one shrimp in each cap.
- Blend butter, garlic and parsley together in a small bowl; with a rubber spatula, place the butter blend into a pastry bag or use a plastic baggie and clip off a small corner; you could also just use your clean fingers & a small spoon to fill the caps.
- Pipe 2/3 t into each cap.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- Serve atop a slice of baguette.
I got this recipe from another site about ten years ago. I agree its excellent and am very glad to see it here.
Perfect for my Christmas buffet!! My family couldn't believe how delicious these were and most had very little to say since they were eating them up. Thank you for an unbelievably delicious appetizer. It's worth more than 5 stars.
I made these for a 50th birthday party last night. Instead of using raw shrimp I used the baby canned shrimp and mixed it in wiht the butter and garlic. They came out great. They flew off the plate.