Cheesy Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire by hand thoroughly. (I use a few dashes of each type of Worcestershire when I make it, so extra original flavor may be used instead - kraez).
- Finely chop mushroom stems and add to mix.
- (This is optional, but if you have time will keep mushrooms drier: Instead of washing, peel the outer layer from each cap and throw away).
- Fill each cap with mixture, sprinkle with Cheddar, and bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
There are few things more fun than bringing in a heap of fresh produce from the garden and making something delicious with them! I am a gardener by heart, love to cook (hate to clean, but hate a dirty house more), and I am a voracious learner. I enjoy doing so many things, and always have so many projects going, that it's a wonder I ever finish anything and my pets don't starve. I love trying new recipes - my family almost never eats the same meal twice, sometimes much to their consternation.