Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had a few ingredients and just threw them together one night.
- 1 lb raw shrimp, deveined
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Put olive oil and butter into large skillet, add onion and saute.
- Add Shrimp, seasonings and lemon juice.
- Cook on high until shrimp is pink and most of the liquid is gone.
- Tastes great with tomatillo salsa.
Wonderful shrimp dish! I tossed the raw shrimp with lemon zest and the garlic and put in the fridge for about an hour before cooking. I used 2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning in place of the pizza seasoning. And I probably used more than 1 T. lemon juice (the juice of 1 large lemon.) This went so well with jasmine rice and crusty bread. Everyone loved it! Thanks!