Balsamic Shrimp Saute
photo by Lyncca Harvey
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter (I use the real thing)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, either will work fine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seafood seasoning, we use Chesapeake Bay
- 1 dozen large shrimp, peeled, with or without tail
- In fry pan, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add minced garlic, cook 1 minute, don't let it brown.
- Add Vinegar, hot sauce & seasoning.
- Bring to boil and add shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp are just done, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove & keep warm.
- Reduce sauce by about 1/3, pour over shrimp & serve.
- Goes well with some bread to "Sop up the Sauce"!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to cook & try new recipes. Am an avid saltwater fisherman, go whenever we get the chance. Looking for some different recipes for shrimp. They ran here unbelievable well this year, have 2 freezer full. Tired of the same old stuff.