Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Pleasures Magazine.
Make and share this Shrimp Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb shelled deveined cooked baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 medium onion, minced
- 2 celery ribs, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 whole wheat frankfurter buns, split
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In medium bowl, stir together shrimp, onion, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel and salt.
- Line rolls with tomato slices; top with shrimp mixture.