Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great summer recipe. Not heavy and fattening either.
- 1⁄2 lb baby shrimp
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups salsa
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 -2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium nonmetallic bowl combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate covered at least one hour to allow flavors to blend.
Excellent summer dish. I used LARGE shrimp as we had boiled some earlier in the week and the dish came out stupendously.... The lime and cucumbers really set the flavors of the shrimp off. I served it with pita chips and Scoops chips and it was divine.