1/1 Photo of Shrimp Florentine
Two of my favorites...shrimp & spinach, topped off with a cream sauce. One of the first recipes I ever made for a boyfriend. The boy is long gone, but I still love the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Thaw and drain spinach.
- 3Spread spinach in a pie pan and top with shrimp.
- 4In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour.
- 5Then gradually add milk, wine, scallions.
- 6Cook on low, stirring
- 7Add salt, pepper and enough paprika for a rosy color.
- 8Pour sauce over shrimp and sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.7
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 332.1 mg
- Sodium 662.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 51.3 g