1/3 Photos of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
In this flavorful dish, you can adjust the amounts to suit your personal tastes...I happen to like garlic and Parmesan cheese. If you have any leftovers, you can add a little more milk and heat briefly in the microwave oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot of boiling water, cook fettucini until it's al dente, about 10 minutes.
- 2Drain well, and return to pot.
- 3Mean while, whisk cornstarch into milk and set aside.
- 4On medium heat, heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
- 5Cook garlic for about 5 minutes or until soft but not browned.
- 6Mash soft garlic with the back of a fork.
- 7Add peeled shrimp and onions.
- 8Cook just until shrimp turns pink, about 1 1/2 minutes (shrimp will continue to cook as you add the rest of the ingredients).
- 9Briefly stir milk mixture and pour into frying pan.
- 10Cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- 11Pour mixture over fettucini.
- 12Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 13Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 14Stir to combine.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 930.9
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 370.7 mg
- Sodium 1669.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 58.6 g