Just a simple pea salad, not unlike many others, just what I happen to like.
- Ready In:
- 15 ounces English peas, drained (or and equal amount of frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced (change to taste)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds (no shells) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Gently mix all in a bowl and place in fridge for an hour previous to serving if you like it nice and cold, if not serve right away.
- Pea salad is wonderfully versatile, experiment with it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION