Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my boss's wife close to 30 years ago, and I've been serving it as a hors d'oeuvre or buffet dish ever since. Prep time does not include setting time.
- 8 ounces cooked peeled deveined shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- fresh lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- milk, as necessary to thin
- Mash shrimp with cream cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients, and season to taste with Tabasco, salt, and pepper.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Adjust seasonings, whip, and pile into a chilled bowl before serving with assorted chips and crackers.
This was excellent! Made as a sandwich filling so skipped the milk but made to the recipe otherwise. Love the Worcestershire and Tabasco flavors with the shrimp. Thanks for the recipe!