- 473.18 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml dill pickle relish
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, stuck on a toothpick
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2 (283.49 g) can small shrimp, rinsed well
Directions See How It's Made
- Fold mayo and ketchup.
- Fold in onions, relish, eggs and pepper.
- Place garlic in the middle of the mixture.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for several hours to a day in advance. I like to prepare the day before or that morning.
- When ready to serve, remove garlic and fold in Shrimp.