1/3 Photos of Shrimp Cream Cheese Appetizers
This is oh so good! I love appetizers, I could eat them every night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb chive & onion cream cheese
- 12 -16 ounces cooked baby shrimp
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- crackers or toasted pita bread or rye cocktail bread
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
- 2Use as a topping for crackers, pitas, or bread.
- 3TIP: Easily doubled or tripled and can be made ahead of time.
- 5Remember, if very cold, allow to come to room temperature, before serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Cream Cheese Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 196.9 mg
- Sodium 316.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce