Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is oh so good! I love appetizers, I could eat them every night!
- 1⁄4 lb chive & onion cream cheese
- 12 -16 ounces cooked baby shrimp
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- crackers or toasted pita bread or rye cocktail bread
- Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
- Use as a topping for crackers, pitas, or bread.
- TIP: Easily doubled or tripled and can be made ahead of time.
- Remember, if very cold, allow to come to room temperature, before serving.
Lovely flavor loaded recipe but if you use Lite cream cheese (like I did) there is too much liquid for the cheese - Still tastes excellent but will make the cracker soggy - Mine were served on Thin Finn Crisp crackers - worked well. I spread the cheese and served ASP I had a few sliced olives in the fridge so I added them Mmmm appie. Do again appie 4 sure