Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great idea for a special occasion or a party.
- 23 ounces tomato juice
- 8 ounces ketchup
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemons, juice of or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients; chill thoroughly before serving.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce and garnish each srving with a large shrimp, if desired.
- Makes about 16 (4 oz) servings.
Very tasty sauce that doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the shrimp. I omitted the celery ( I didn't have any on hand) but think it would be lovely in the sauce and will put it in next time Thanks Bertha for a keeper