1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Stuffing Bake
1 hr 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined medium shrimp (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup, condensed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups dry French bread cubes
- 1Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
- 2In a large saucepan, cook the shrimp in a large amount of boiling water for 1-3 minutes or just until the shrimp turn opaque; drain well and set aside.
- 3In the same saucepan, cook the celery and onion in hot butter over med heat until tender.
- 4Add in soup, milk, sage, thyme, and pepper; stir to combine.
- 5Add in eggs; mix well.
- 6Fold in dry bread cubes and cooked shrimp.
- 7Transfer to an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 8Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake about 15 minutes more or until set in center.
- 10Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Stuffing Bake
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2417.8
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 223.9 mg
- Sodium 4819.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 440.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.1 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 106.8 g