Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes Serves 4
Make and share this Shrimp and Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb pasta shells
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 cup tiny cooked shrimp
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain.
- In large bowl, whisk together mayo, dressing, lemon juice, garlic and anchovy paste.
- Add pasta, shrimp, celery, scallions, salt and pepper. Toss gently and serve garnished with parsley.