- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄4 lb ham, cut into 1/4 inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 hot dog buns, toasted
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tarragon, mustard, and lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the shrimp, ham, red onion, and artichoke hearts. Add the dressing to the shrimp mixture and toss.
- Fill each toasted hot dog bun with the lettuce and shrimp and ham salad.