Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Every Day with Rachael Ray June/July 2008.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄4 lb ham, cut into 1/4 inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 hot dog buns, toasted
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tarragon, mustard, and lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the shrimp, ham, red onion, and artichoke hearts. Add the dressing to the shrimp mixture and toss.
- Fill each toasted hot dog bun with the lettuce and shrimp and ham salad.
We really enjoyed this one! I believe we added some celery and celery salt, and we used butter lettuce instead of iceberg, but these fundamental ingredients were great. It was perfect summer food.
This was very easy to make. I enjoyed them. Will make again.