Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Light and Tasty 3 ww pts according to WW recipe builder
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a Dutch oven, saute onion in oil for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add the broth, tomatoes and green chilies, corn, black beans, tomatoes, chili powder, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp; cook 5-6 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley.