Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy meal! And even easier if you already have rice cooked.
Make and share this Shrimp Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces white rice, cooked
- 1 package alfredo sauce mix
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 jar marinated artichoke, drained and quartered
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms
- In a meduim saucepan prepare alfredo sauce mix according to directions.
- Add all other ingredients except for rice, and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
This is an excellent recipe! I was able to buy all the ingredients for about $10.00 and it only took about 25 minutes to make. I boiled fresh shrimp instead of the frozen suggested in the recipe. My boyfriend is extremely picky and he loved this dish. I served it with an Italian salad and rolls. The dish taste amazing; all the ingredients compliment eachother so perfectly. This dish is easy and so delicious; does it get any better than that?