1/6 Photos of Shredded Beef Fajitas
5 hrs 20 mins
Posting for ZWT5. From my crock pot recipe book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrainded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 12 flour tortillas (8in)
- 1cut flank steak into 6 portions, place in crock pot.
- 2combine tomatoes with juice, jalapeno, onions, green pepper, garlic and fajita seasoning mix in med bowl.
- 3pour over steak, cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 4remove beef from crock pot, shred with two forks, return to crock pot and stir.
- 5To Serve:.
- 6place meat mixture evenly into flour tortillas, add toppings as desired and roll up tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Beef Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 210.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.9 g