Recipe by chef1aB
Platanos Dulce con Hielo. This is a timesaving way of making this traditional Filipino dessert.
- 1 (11 ounce) boxgoya brand ripe plantains
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow package directions on how to defrost sweet plantains.
- Once defrosted, microwave sweet plantains for 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Put ice in a cereal bowl.
- Pour the milk over the ice.
- Add 4-5 pieces of sweet plantains.
- Stir in sugar.