Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
It has been said that this is better than sex... you decide
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 container Cool Whip (divided)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 package chocolate pudding
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- Combine Graham Cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar.
- Place in the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan and bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Combine half the Cool Whip, cream cheese and icing sugar.
- Spread over cooled Graham Cracker crumbs.
- Combine chocolate and vanilla pudding with milk.
- Mix until starts to firm.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remainder of Cool Whip over the pudding layer and place in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
What can I say but WOW!!!!
drool, drool, slobber, slobber. this is the best dessert EVER! It's also easy to make.