Cookin' in Texas's Note:
From the insert of an Old El Paso can of green chilies. This is a great recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, Old El Paso
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, Old El Paso
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup salsa, Old El Paso
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1Stir together refried beans and taco seasoning mix.
- 2Spread mixture on large platter.
- 3Stir together cream cheese and chilies.
- 4Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- 5Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives, and tomato.
- 6Refrigerate until serving time.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven-Layer Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 388.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g