Refried Bean Dip
photo by Parsley
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream cheese (flat pkg)
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 3⁄4 cups salsa, medium works best
- 2 cups mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese
- Flatten softened cream cheese in bottom of a pie plate or shallow dish.
- Spread the re-fried beans over top.
- Cover with salsa.
- Cover this with the cheese blend.
- Bake 350* for 10 minutes.
- You can actually use as much Salsa as you want, I found using the hot salsa made this sort of bitter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Lost my other recipe, & found this one. Made this for a beach party yesterday & this was the 1st thing to disappear. "Orgasmic" was one of the words used to describe it - and I agree! I used Neufchatel cheese, and fat free beans to keep the cals & fat down a bit. Will be making another batch for me today!