1/2 Photos of Sesame Seed Cheese Biscuits
This recipe came out of an old Southern Living cookbook. Since I love sesame seed, cheese, and biscuits, I knew it was a winner the first time I laid eyes on it. Give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, sesame seed and half and half in a bowl and mix well.
- 3Shape into balls and place on a greased baking sheet, flaten slightly with palm of hand.
- 4Brush with the melted butter.
- 5Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Seed Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 222.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g