Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came out of an old Southern Living cookbook. Since I love sesame seed, cheese, and biscuits, I knew it was a winner the first time I laid eyes on it. Give it a try.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, sesame seed and half and half in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into balls and place on a greased baking sheet, flaten slightly with palm of hand.
- Brush with the melted butter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
These are really good, and easy to make, I served mine with beef stew, and the whole batch was gone, I had to make a second batch to eat with the leftover stew! Thanks for a great recipe!
When I saw this recipe, I knew i had to make them. I doubled the recipe hoping to have a few for a snack the next day. I think I made them a bit big as recipe made only 12. They came out great anyway. Very cheesy with a hint of sesame. I put the leftovers in a zip-lock bag and the next day they were just as fresh and moist. I even think sitting a day made the flavors come out more. This one will be made quite a bit. Thanks Jellyqueen for sharing.