Recipe by Jellyqueen
This recipe came out of an old Southern Living cookbook. Since I love sesame seed, cheese, and biscuits, I knew it was a winner the first time I laid eyes on it. Give it a try.
Top Review by Lois M
These are really good, and easy to make, I served mine with beef stew, and the whole batch was gone, I had to make a second batch to eat with the leftover stew! Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 cup packaged biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (I toast mine in a small saute pan on top of the stove, but be careful not to burn)
- 1⁄3 cup half and half milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, sesame seed and half and half in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into balls and place on a greased baking sheet, flaten slightly with palm of hand.
- Brush with the melted butter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.