Sesame Seed Biscuits
- Ready In:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- Melt Margarine and Golden Syrup over low heat or in the microwave.
- Mix Bicarb Soda with water and add to margarine and syrup mix.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix margarine and syrup through.
- Place small balls onto lightly greased trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake 150 deg celcius for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on trays.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live near Newcastle on the east coast of Australia. I'm 43 years old. My passions are reading, writing and drawing. Also keeping fit and sharing interests with sons. (Hence the Tomboy nick). Cooking and housework are not my favourite things, but I still like to eat...so all my recipes are fast and easy! I'm a strong believer in the idea that great food doesn't have to be complicated. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com