Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce can be poured over baked or fried tofu or seitan.
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄8 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch, dissolve in
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced gingerroot
- Saute garlic and minced ginger until garlic is very light brown.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, vegetable broth, and dissolved cornstarch.
- Pour over seitan or tofu.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Really liked it! Made it with tofu and broccoli. I dud use a little less corn starch, and dissolved it straight into the sauce.